• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here

Leigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all! I'm new here. Just gathering a ton of information so I am well prepared before I get my first beardie.

I posted a thread in the Habitat section on my wanting to build a viv instead of buying one. I'd appreciate any feedback you have.

After I get my viv all set up, I will then get my BD. We currently have a 6 year old corn snake and we did have a leopard gecko but he passed away at age 3. I think he ate too much substate as we had sand in his cage.

Well, I hope to be learning a lot from everyone here!

Thanks!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome. Good luck with the viv. It is great that you are getting everything together before bringing your new family member home. Here's a link to the site's caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions.

Bearded Dragon Care

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome !!

and im in the same boat as you here ! got so much info going through this forum !

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to MyBeardie, Leigh! Two thumbs up for doing your homework! 8)

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is very helpful, can't wait to see your beardie!

Latest posts