• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here.

Jeff Turnage

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just found the site. My name is Jeff. My dragons name is Diego. He is about a year old and has a personality of his own. He loves to be out and running, most of the time from me. I have to keep him on his leash so I can keep up with him.

Attachments

• WIN_20160115_18_35_03_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160115_18_35_03_Pro.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 21

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! Did you use some sort of filter on your photo? It looks like his scales are going the wrong way!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just found the site. My name is Jeff. My dragons name is Diego. He is about a year old and has a personality of his own. He loves to be out and running, most of the time from me. I have to keep him on his leash so I can keep up with him.

Welcome to the forum!!! Diego is a good looking beardie and yea he has that look of come on let me out and let me run around :)

Latest posts