• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here, Want to introduce myself.

BigD16

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey everybody, Im new here. My name is Matt and I currently own 2 Bearded Dragons. My oldest named Shadow approximately 4yrs old, maybe alittle older. She is missing a few inches of her tail. Then there is Vladamere. My youngest. I just got him earlier this year from a couple who was moving and wanted to keep their bigger nicer dragon, So I took him. He approximately 2 years old and is missing a huge amount of his tail.

I dont have pictures to upload at the moment. But be patient and let me learn my way around the site and I'll get some pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks everybody!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. It sounds like you already know we always want pics around here :)

BigD16

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah. Im also a member of Beardeddragon.org and someone from there reccommended me to sign up here, and over at Beardeddragon.org, If you dont keep the pictures updated as much as you can... It can get pretty dicey, lol. But I just want to let everyone know. I've got a nice bundle of pictures for both of my beardies to upload. Im just waiting on getting my laptop back from repair. So in the meantime, Im using a friends.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Warm welcomes !
We'll be patient... Though it'll be hard to wait for pictures!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome...can't wait to see them all.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, patience isnt my strong suit. But Ill try

Latest posts