• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New habitat for Franky!

Frankiebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
New habitat! He loves it!!! Can’t wait for him to enjoy it for the next years!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
New habitat! He loves it!!! Can’t wait for him to enjoy it for the next years!

Your dragon needs decor pieces including a hide and the loose substrate I would get rid of --- it harbors bacteria and can cause impaction I would look at getting some textured NON adhesive shelf liner clean w/ vinegar/ water 50/50 - the screen on the tank is a wide hole type or a fine mesh like a screen door --- if its like a fine mesh the UVB needs to be UNOBSTRUCTED --- what bulb are you using a T 5 or a T 8 --- you have great lighting but it MUST be properly placed for the UVB to do good --- where are the gauges to measure temps? you need digital ones please --- like Zoo Med -- and I would get him a good food dish - what are you feeding him ?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Substrate looks pretty good, i do agree he needs some more decor though, and it would be best if you could get him some slate rock , incase he doesn’t want to be on substrate some days, and a hanky would be nice to offer, they do like soft things :)

Latest posts