• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Goodies

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I spent this last weekend vending at the reptile show, and shopping of course and picked up a few new babies I'll share as soon as they settle in a bit.

I also purchased a new dart frog setup, and I'm really stoked about it. It's supposed to be much less complex than my old one. No froggies in there yet, I'll let it run for about 3 months before adding any.

I picked up a new hypo boa, and 2 leopard geckos also.

Anybody else got any new purchase plans for the year? I know Tom is going to Mars soon, and it'll be hard to resist shopping a bit while you're there.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Weeeellllll... I will have a new addition to the family come tomorrow... I need a royal name for Her... Yes yes, I said HER... Complements of Tom ;)
The boys are gonna kill me ! LOL But I figure, I'm the bread winner in this house, and Iffen I want a new baby... I'mma gonna get one ;)
Tom, could you post a picture of her Royal Highness ?
Janie.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
whoo hoo Janie
A girl huh? You'll like the whole female thing. They have their own set of comics about them!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I told Tom, he had to hold my hand if she decides to toss off inferts.. Besides with all the boys going down for brumation... I think a lovely lil girl is just the winter trick for me... Of course we all know the human Boys will have to tend her since I work...lol
She is one of Dozers' get... Tom said she's gonna be HUGE ! Well and good in my eyes... She has a sort of crown marking on her head, so I need a Royal Name for her I think... No Tom, I said no more Pooper names either... lol
Gotta love that man... Oh someone send him some coffee PLEASE ! He's gotta go to work to get some... Guess what was forgotten at the last grocery store run ;) lol
Nuts for Dragons, Janie.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Heres the pics
IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhh I like that, Gina... lady Annabelle... Nice.
Thanks Tom !
now I gotta into her... lol....
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sooo what did you two think of each other... don't be shy... spit it out ;)
J, That annoyingly pesky older sister...

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
a new boa, 2 new geckos and a new dart frog set up
so much for decreasing my population huh? lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I attempt to every year. Really I do. Honest..................
Am I convincing yet? ::)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im proud of myself i wsa able to actually just look this go round
though i loved two of the adult leos that gina had with her and david had the prettiest female citrus ive seen in a long time. but the wife kept me "grounded" lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh yeah Brian............I saw that look on your face when she said "shopping" LOL.............

psssssssssst.............he looked like a lost little kid.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and i pretty much was
though we did go to brookstone and i love brookstone
the day i have 4000 extra bux im buying their deluxe massage chair that they have
OMG it is awesome

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and i still cant believe i left without buying anything. you have no idea how hard it was to leave without that citrus that david had it was like highlighter yellow :-X

Latest posts