• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New From St Louis (pic Heavy)

Hawkeye

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, my name is Keri and I have three beardies. My first was purchased from a reptile store. He is about 10 months old, and a red phase bearded dragon bred by a private breeder, his name is Charmander. My second was purchased from a breeder at a reptile show here in St. Louis, she is also 10 months and a sandfire X snow, her name is Luci, and the last was purchased from Dachiu and she is about 3-4 months old and a Lavender Translucent/Lavender Cawley/HypoRed/OGG X Belgium Translucent her name is Pandora. They are currently fed on roaches and super worms (only Charmander and Luci) sometimes crickets. loads of fruits and veggies, all three love them.
Luci laid an accidental cluch of eggs about 2 months ago, this was ignorance on my part as i didnt know they could breed so young and they were caged together as soon as I had found out somewhere that its possible. everything went great and she is her old grumpy self. she laid 19 eggs, 15 of which are currently incubating and we are awaiting their birth.
Other pets I own are a cat named Luna, a Shiba Inu named Codie, two cockatiels Loki and Nellie and a Green Cheek Conure named Pickle
Now for the ever popular pictures! they are in order of introduction :D
DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0028%20%282%29.JPG

DSC_0750.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_1389.JPG

DSC_0477.JPG

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
Love the critters, fierce looking cat, fluffy puppy, chirpie tweeters, and of course, sweet poopers !
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to our forum. Nice history write up.

If you have any questions regarding the eggs, there are a number of seansoned breeders here. As an FYI, here is an article on breeding written by once of our members (CrypticDragons). It should have some good info in it for you:

Breeding Bearded Dragon

Hawkeye

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great info on that article, I'll definitely refer to it when needed. Thanks.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the site. Beautiful group you have there.

what storage site do you use for your photos?

Hawkeye

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I use picasa3 I believe its owned by Google

http://picasa.google.com/ <--- this is the link for the download if anyone wants to try it

http://picasaweb.google.com/viciousalice <----- This is my public gallery if anyone wants to check it out, to see how it looks.

Its actually pretty cool because you download a program and install it on your computer, and from there it takes all the photos from your folders and you can go through them in one program, then you can select a folder or a group of pictures and upload them from that program... its pretty cool :D

Latest posts