• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New from australia.

Xcell

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all, my names Shane and as the title says im from Australia. Iv been keeping bearded dragons for about six years now. I also breed them and currently have a whole heap of eggs cooking at the moment so some fun times are ahead.
Heres a couple pics of some of my crew.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379118.202922.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379137.702446.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379152.297302.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379165.297176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379182.797905.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349379229.546253.jpg

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Those are absolutely stunning dragons! And what great shots of them you got at great angles! They are precious! Welcome to the forum!:)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello there. Welcome to the forums. You've got some great looking dragons.

Ekish

Bearded Dragon Egg
Help my dragon is two. She has been laying about 3-4 eggs per day for two weeks. They're infertile as she is alone in cage? This is the 4th time laying what can I do to stop this?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
@Ekish

You can't stop the laying process, but you can prep for it so it is easier on her. Right now she is laying out of desperation, a few at a time, because she simply can't hold them any longer, because she can't find a suitable place to lay. This is very, very hard on her & can lead to, among other serious issues, egg binding which could permanently harm her, if not kill her. If this is the fourth clutch that she has put out, without any help in preparation from you, then you have been extremely lucky thus far.

For info on how to help her lay comfortably, check out the following link,
Bearded Dragon - Exclusive Care Info Library

Pay particular attention to the articles "EGG LAYING & THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED", "LAY BIN SETUP" & "TO BREED OR NOT TO BREED: A REALITY CHECK"

Also be very sure to increase her Calcium intake to replenish what has been robbed from her body while forming the eggs.

Good Luck

Latest posts