• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New enclosure set up ideas

Beardie Lover

Juvenile Dragon
I know I posted a video on setting up an enclosure… but i really want to change it up a bit. Do any of you have any suggestions? I am going to change her background. I also want to change her substrate. I have a sand mat now, but it is really hard to clean. I am thinking of going with Eco Earth. I want her cage to look natural too. Could you post some pics of your cages for some ideas? Thank you in advance!!

Snowyowl953

Bearded Dragon Egg
That sounds like fun! Ellie’s enclosure is pretty basic ‍♀️

Attachments

• CC6AB7BD-DE0F-4F09-8096-6574C5B299A7.jpeg
    CC6AB7BD-DE0F-4F09-8096-6574C5B299A7.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know I posted a video on setting up an enclosure… but i really want to change it up a bit. Do any of you have any suggestions? I am going to change her background. I also want to change her substrate. I have a sand mat now, but it is really hard to clean. I am thinking of going with Eco Earth. I want her cage to look natural too. Could you post some pics of your cages for some ideas? Thank you in advance!!
Skybug can give some ideas

Latest posts