• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Enclosure Ideals - Advice needed

kokolizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've had chameleons before and was thinking about making 2 new enclosures for my male beardie and a female beardie. I know that they aren't suppose be together due to bulling etc. Well I'm looking into building a enclosure for them. I want to build something that can easily transport but big enough for them to stay in. My male 100% has full free range of our bedroom, but he sometimes sleeps in the middle of the floor. I want to be able to take the enclosure outside daily to get natural sun, but also to be able to bring back inside.so here's my ideal.

I want the enclosure to be up high enough so I don't have to kneel. But short enough to put a ramp down so the can have some time in a pin outside.

Then I would like a panel on top to hide the lights and wires but easy enough to remove.

Looking into having it as 1 side blocked so they can have a hide out. but I can easily open a door to peak in on them.

So do I have to have glass or can I use screen? Also need both to be able to hold some storage

Latest posts