• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Dunner from Louisiana

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys, like the title says, I'm new to beardies, I've had a chameleon for 5 months now, and my daughter (17) is scared of him. I knew she would prefer the bearded dragon, a friend of mine has one and my daughter always wanted to hold hers. I decided to get her one for Christmas. Found a great deal on a critter condo and Dunner Dragon and surprised her with our new friend Dooku (stat wars fans.) the smile on her face was priceless! The critter condo is 4'x2'x18", so he has a ton of room to roam and grow.
image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on the new little addition Dooku :) what a cutie! and what a nice surprise!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! What kind of chameleon do you have? I've had my veiled for 8 months now. Beardies are definitely more social :)

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to the forum! What kind of chameleon do you have? I've had my veiled for 8 months now. Beardies are definitely more social :)
I have a Jackson's chameleon, a male with the horns, he's pretty cool but not as interested in our company like Dooku is, haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a Jackson's chameleon, a male with the horns, he's pretty cool but not as interested in our company like Dooku is, haha
What a cool chameleon!! I really like them I wanted to get one as I think they are really cool, but I love the Dragons as I'm a "hands on" kind of chick love handling my critters.. lol I think I would drive a chameleon nuts by wanting to watch them change colors :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club

Very cool! I'm starting to like Jackson's more as I see more of them online. Our veiled, Bumble is only interested in me when he needs to get out of his cage and go to his jungle gym. I'm just his transportation LOL!

Latest posts