• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon momma

Bearded Momma

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I've recently adopted two 4 month old bearded dragons. We've named them Hershel(m) and Clementine(f). They're from the same hatching. I know they're parents. They're half citrus bearded dragon and half the brown (more common I think). I'm a first time BD owner, but I've had 4 cats, fish- Oscars, pacus- vegetarian Paran ahs , water frogs, quaker parrot, burmese python, anoles, and still have 2 dogs, so I'm no newbie to taking care of different species of animal.

I'm looking forward to sharing my new family members pics and stories with you and meeting yours.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome - to ALL of you ! please be prepared to house your 2 new kids separately. housing them together is less than desirable and can lead to disastrous consequences. one will tend to dominate the other - food, heat, sleep. may even become aggressive enough to do physical damage. read through the links below for some super info put together by some of our members. and - ASK if you have questions !!!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and Ditto ^^ look forward to pictures

iCadance

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome. And look forward to see pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts