• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardy?

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone!!
OK everyone knows how costly beardies can be. Whether buying one, getting a new cage or just food. I've been thinking about getting a female friend for Mango and in about 2 years breeding them so they are older. Now as on my profile I am only 14! And having a mother who feels we shouldn't have another pet, she wont buy me a new one! But I do have money saved up and i am trying to get mini jobs like pet care and baby sitting around the Coal Mnt. area in Forsyth county GA. The problem is that I can only do full day watching on Saturday and Sunday because of school for me from 8:30 to 4:15. Please email me and I would be glad to set something up!!

[email protected]

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is that & breeding (there are 2 links) is a huge commitment both in room & financial resources.

Good Luck

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
#1 being that you are still at home living with your parents and they make the rules I would not go behind their backs and get another mouth for them to feed. #2 There is alot of work and dedication involved in breeding animals and not to mention money and heart ache.

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
#1 being that you are still at home living with your parents and they make the rules I would not go behind their backs and get another mouth for them to feed. #2 There is alot of work and dedication involved in breeding animals and not to mention money and heart ache.

Well of course I wouldn't go behind their back and I made a deal out with my mom if i use my money for the new beardy only. That means i buy all of his food and cage and him/her of course but my mom said she would pay for sand sand and food for Mango.

Latest posts