• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardie

IScarred

Hatchling Dragon
So I lost Draco this past Friday cleaned out the tank and buried her Saturday. I didn't think this would happen so soon but I started looking for another beardie and came across this guy. Haven't named him yet, we have a Harry Potter theme with pet names going on so I'm welcome to suggestions. I got him at a local pet store and he is very energetic, curious, stress free, and about 4 months old. There were 3 total in the tank and he seemed to be the most dominant of them. Brought him home last night to adjust to his surroundings and he was never stressed. He is a quick little guy when he wants to go somewhere. Will be bringing him to the vet for an initial examination and make sure everything is kosher. The pet store associate that I talked to seemed knowledgeable and said he owns 3 dragons himself and that they take good care of their animals. I've been to this place before and it's always been pretty clean as far as the enclosures go. I'm feeling good about this one. I don't regret having Draco but she had problems from the start, I just didn't see it at the time. I will miss her because she would snuggle on my upper chest where my collar is.

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_165432.jpg
    IMG_20211114_165432.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211114_165425.jpg
    IMG_20211114_165425.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211114_165421.jpg
    IMG_20211114_165421.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211114_165406.jpg
    IMG_20211114_165406.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I lost Draco this past Friday cleaned out the tank and buried her Saturday. I didn't think this would happen so soon but I started looking for another beardie and came across this guy. Haven't named him yet, we have a Harry Potter theme with pet names going on so I'm welcome to suggestions. I got him at a local pet store and he is very energetic, curious, stress free, and about 4 months old. There were 3 total in the tank and he seemed to be the most dominant of them. Brought him home last night to adjust to his surroundings and he was never stressed. He is a quick little guy when he wants to go somewhere. Will be bringing him to the vet for an initial examination and make sure everything is kosher. The pet store associate that I talked to seemed knowledgeable and said he owns 3 dragons himself and that they take good care of their animals. I've been to this place before and it's always been pretty clean as far as the enclosures go. I'm feeling good about this one. I don't regret having Draco but she had problems from the start, I just didn't see it at the time. I will miss her because she would snuggle on my upper chest where my collar is.
Cute little guy hes a orange citrus-- as long as you have your UVB and basking temps up to par he should thrive --- let him settle in and get adjusted to his surroundings -- it may take a little while and eating may be off here but as he acclimates to his tank and surroundings he should do good ---

IScarred

Hatchling Dragon
Cute little guy hes a orange citrus-- as long as you have your UVB and basking temps up to par he should thrive --- let him settle in and get adjusted to his surroundings -- it may take a little while and eating may be off here but as he acclimates to his tank and surroundings he should do good ---
He's eating pretty good so far, 8 or 9 dubias and a few bsfl.

Latest posts