• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW BEARDIE KEEPER/FORUM USER

SharryD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! We have inherited and 8yr old Beardie by the name of Reggie. I have read stuff on various sites about caring for them etc. and I know they tend to sulk when they are moved etc. but do I need to worry about poor Reg. We have had him exactly 1 week and he has only eaten 1 large black cricket and as far as I know he has only had his first drink of water tonight! He has only had 2 possibly 3 poos and am not sure what they are supposed to be like either. I have taken him out of his Viv and popped him down on dining room floor with a cricket or 2 bouncing around in front of him and he hasn't gone for them (if they climb on his face he just bats them off!). Have put frozen peas/sweetcorn, grated carrot, curly Kale and purple lettuce in his feed dish (none of which have been touched). His eyes seem a bit funny i.e. they are sticky/have a bit of film over them. The guy who gave him to us said he had a dodgy eye and gave us some ointment.
I need all the advice I can get as this guy was my 6yr old son's Birthday present last Friday and he/we will be mortified if he leaves us so soon!!!!!!! :(

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can you take any photos of Reggie and his setup? What are his temperatures like in his cage? How big is he?

Latest posts