• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allysonm

Bearded Dragon Egg
20220711_195521.jpg
20220711_195510.jpg
20220711_195504.jpg

Hey guys i just got this beardie a few days ago and am concerned with a few spots and discolorations....is this normal? Thanks......also any tips on getting him comfy and eating more would be great

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 32423View attachment 32424View attachment 32425
Hey guys i just got this beardie a few days ago and am concerned with a few spots and discolorations....is this normal? Thanks......also any tips on getting him comfy and eating more would be great
He's going to go thru relocation stress- just make sure he has good uvb please no coils + good surface basking temps-- taken w a digital probe thermometer- 105-110-- the uvb and the temps will help him acclimate to his tank and surroundings- I need to have someone look at his tail I do not know what that is and no that is not normal

Allysonm

Bearded Dragon Egg
He's going to go thru relocation stress- just make sure he has good uvb please no coils + good surface basking temps-- taken w a digital probe thermometer- 105-110-- the uvb and the temps will help him acclimate to his tank and surroundings- I need to have someone look at his tail I do not know what that is and no that is not normal
Ive just got him set up and am ordering new lights and better "decor" for him. Hes active and enjoys hunting...The tail doesnt always look that dark but those weird bumps are all over (stomach, back, tail, etc) hopefully nothing too serious....thank you

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ive just got him set up and am ordering new lights and better "decor" for him. Hes active and enjoys hunting...The tail doesnt always look that dark but those weird bumps are all over (stomach, back, tail, etc) hopefully nothing too serious....thank you
I reached out to a person on the other forum you posted on --
she posted back to me and this what she posted
Those areas are raised, almost look like there might be a bit of pus under. Use some watered down betadine to soak it and then some Neosorin when it's dry. Where did they get the dragon ?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What lights did you order? Please be specific-- coils are NO good --

Latest posts