• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby beardie

debson1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. Im Debs & me & hubby Ian are mummy & daddy to our baby beardie Alex. We are pretty sure that she is a girl. Alex has been with us for six weeks now, when we got her she was 5" long & we guessed about 6wks old, now at 12 wks old she is 8" long & she weighs 40.5 grams. We are total newbies to this & we have just been reading any information we can about bearded dragons. We are quite proud of how Alex is growing, & we are both besotted with her. The only things she does not like are having a bath she struggles to get out as soon as she is put in the water & her salad we put fresh in every day but she very rarely eats any of it. Otherwise she is doing ok. We are looking forward to meeting you all & we are looking forward to being bearded dragon owners for many years to come. :D We will post pics when we figure out how. ???

debson1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you all for your messages ;D, I will follow your instructions & see if I can upload some pics of Alex

Latest posts