• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New addition

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi guys,

A couple of quick pics of a new addition that I have.

Jungle carpet python (Morelia spilota cheynei)

Tully Locality
11 months old
Male
70cm

The little guy is in shed so a bit dulled down, I have only gotten him last wednesday so the pics are crappy as I don't want to disturb him too much while he settles in.

IMGP0349.jpg

IMGP0358.jpg

Cheers,

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
very pretty for a snake. snakes are not my thing and scare the crap out of me.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking addition Francis! A friend of mine just picked up a baby this weekend too. They have such beautiful patterns

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys, I'm quite pleased with the little bugger even though he tries to take my face off lol.

Solesky this locality of jungle pythons are around 5 feet full grown.

I can't capture on camera how yellow the little guy actually is. I will post more pics once it's settled in more and shed.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow! Gorgeous Carpet, Francis! Love the markings.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*does some rough math...* Say Francis... is this your annual addition ?
She is pretty... Not all washed out like some I've seen in the past...
I like the more robust color....
*slinks back into the shadows to watch the shed... and more color...*

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
*does some rough math...* Say Francis... is this your annual addition ?
She is pretty... Not all washed out like some I've seen in the past...
I like the more robust color....
*slinks back into the shadows to watch the shed... and more color...*

LOL pretty much Janie, part of the slow process to shift the collection all to nocturnals. I guess I have gotten one around this time each year. I still have to get a female for that one to make a pair along with a few others on the list lol. It's so hard to capture his colour as in daylight even in shed he's a bright yellow. I think the last of the diurnals on my list is a pair of pygmy mulga monitors but that's years down the track (if it happens at all).

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thought I remembered correctly, you add one around this time each year...
HE is pretty... lol

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Thought I remembered correctly, you add one around this time each year...
HE is pretty... lol

Well it's hatching season here this time of year, best time to pick up a holdback bargain from last season ;). "Gotta make room, gotta make room for the upcomming clutch. I know sell off some of these holdbacks"

There's a tip for you people looking to get new additions. Wait about a month before hatchling season and breeders needing to makeroom will sell off holdbacks they have. Best time to pick up an established stunning specimen at a resonable price (a steal even sometimes lol).

Rolandslf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome Carpet.
I just love snakes, my weekends are taken up by cleaning and feeding etc. the 45 snakes that I currently have.

Latest posts