• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Never dull with beardies

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Panacure came today so I brought Oscar into the dining room so my sister and I could give him the meds. I keep Piggy in the dining room, big duh moment coming soon. He did not like being restrained or having his mouth pulled open. He was hissing, tail whipping and attracting the attention of Piggy. I was finally able to get him still long enough to open his mouth and my sister shot the meds in. As soon as it was done I was making my way back to his viv to let him calm down. Piggy jumped off her basking spot and ran across her viv head bobbing, my normally submissive girl did this. Oscar turned his head to see what it was and saw her. At the same time he started shooting diarrhea onto the floor, it had some major range on it, while head bobbing and puffing out in my hands. I could not move until he was done pooping, didn't want to leave a trail of poop, so I was stuck with 2 dragons trying to fight, one of them clawing my arms and tail whipping as he tried to break free. I finally got him back to his viv, while my sister put the dogs out so they would stay away from the poop. Neither of us thought about Jordan in this whole mess. As I was coming back out of my room, Jordan was standing next to the poop, one foot directly over it ready to stomp. If I would have been half a second later he would have been playing in it.

Once it was all cleaned up I was finally able to laugh about the whole thing.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now that sounds like a scene for "Funniest home movies"

Yip never a dull moment with kids and pets

Latest posts