• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need Info Please....

Kenneth Blair

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey guys, have had bearded dragons for a while now. about six months ago me and my wife were asked to take a female bearded dragon that had MBD. we gladly took her, nursed he back to the best health she can be in at this point. wasn't long before she realized there was a male in the house and the male realized she was in the house. she started beating herself against the cage to get to the male. I was nervous about doing this so i contacted a local reptile store. i asked what they thought i should do, and the owner told me to just put the two together. He said they would eventually mate but if i didn't want baby's to just toss the eggs out. this was definitely a fix to her problem because she definitely calmed down. two nights ago, she laid eggs. we decided to hatch the eggs. My question is, I'm not positive what he is or what she is. So could y'all please help me identify exactly what they are and what their baby's might look like? Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• female1.jpg
    female1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 42
  • female2.jpg
    female2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 46
  • male1.jpg
    male1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • male2.jpg
    male2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 43

jeb

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Did you ever get an answer to this question? How far along are the eggs now if unhatched?

Latest posts