• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help/advice urgent

Badwolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm actually posting this on behalf of a friend of mine, her poor beardie Lulu is very sick, She has alot of very thick fluid in her she is regurgitating her food and swallowing alot. She has been to the vet and is on her second opinion. She is on antibiotics now. And dehydrated was given fluid. Any ideas what it could be. She is also taking donations for vet bills. Poor little beardie has been through hell but she is fighting. Any ideas?
Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-03-56.png

Badwolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's not in her lungs yet I guess. I saw a few videos and she is regurgitating fluid. Very dehydrated, getting injections. The first vet wanted to do exploratory surgery. Thankfully everyone talked her into a second opinion. This new vet is a proper exotic vet. So things are just going slow, my friend is panicked cuz her girl looks bad. I was just trying to gather ideas for her.

eoffster

Bearded Dragon Egg
I had the same issue with a rescued dragon around Nov. in her case it was terminal (yellow fungus) it was very sad! I pray that's not the case.

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
Check out care credit some vets accept it and some don't but it's a very helpful way to lessen the burden of medical bills like this

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thank goodness she didn't go for the surgery! That makes no sense. Hopefully the exotic vet is able to figure out what it is.

Latest posts