• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help a.s.a.p please !!

woody88

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone, i have a female name turbo shes my little princess 3-4 days ago she decided to slide down my back and jump to the floor as i was putting my blind male back in his tank ... when she hit the floor she just sat there and arched her back ... she seemed fine when i picked her up and looked her over and seeemed to walk and be her normal hyper self that night i checked in on her and her eyes were sunken in her head and refuses to eat anything her eyes are now white and they use to be a burgandy brown shes now really moving much now and her beard is black along with the top spikes on her head and a little bit on her chest/belly ... i can get her to drink water any help please

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She needs to go to the vet ASAP. Sounds like she may have injured internally.

woody88

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you both i did get her to a vet and they said she may have internal bleeding her organs all came back as good and white blood cell count was good her red is 4/40 and should be 18/40 but shes on her way to getting better she has her browny mustard yellow colour back and eyes are not sunken in anymore ... will keep updates as we make more progress sadly i cant upload pics for some reason

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
like to hear good news - thanks for updating us - i worry

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
What a scary ordeal, glad she's getting better though! So they took some of her blood? Where did they take it from her? Years ago when I had my rats and one of them needed blood drawn, they actually took it from his neck (I thought that was so gruesome!) because they said the veins were too small in his arms. I've always been curious about what they did with these guys.

maryjane

Hatchling Dragon
What a scary ordeal, glad she's getting better though! So they took some of her blood? Where did they take it from her? Years ago when I had my rats and one of them needed blood drawn, they actually took it from his neck (I thought that was so gruesome!) because they said the veins were too small in his arms. I've always been curious about what they did with these guys.
They take it from the tail

Latest posts