• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help‼️

renz01

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm new to this so I don't know very much but my son got a beardie and the pet shop was all French so there was a huge language barrier. While they told us she was 15 months old I know enough to see that she is not, and they probably meant days or weeks. But can someone tell me what kind of bearded dragon she is as I've read there are different types and I get overwhelmed trying to figure it out. They also didn't tell us the gender so we checked online and think it's a female. But here are some photos of our Lizzie Mcguire

Attachments

• 20230909_154718.jpg
    20230909_154718.jpg
    839.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230909_161107.jpg
    20230909_161107.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230902_180311.jpg
    20230902_180311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230831_185635.jpg
    20230831_185635.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

RaccoonBurrito

Bearded Dragon Egg
So this lil one looks like a baby turning into a juvenile and so small could be 12 months but looks younger as the size doesn’t quite add up most bearded dragons would be a bit bigger but they do have different growth rates, a lot of dragons reach full growth at around 18 months so if it is just the case of a slow growing beardie you will soon find out because if you have the right tank set up and feeding plan it will shoot in growth fast, as for sexting it’s easy too look at the base of the tail and if there’s two lumpy bits either side near the base of it that’s a male but if there’s just one bulge in the middle it’s a female :)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm new to this so I don't know very much but my son got a beardie and the pet shop was all French so there was a huge language barrier. While they told us she was 15 months old I know enough to see that she is not, and they probably meant days or weeks. But can someone tell me what kind of bearded dragon she is as I've read there are different types and I get overwhelmed trying to figure it out. They also didn't tell us the gender so we checked online and think it's a female. But here are some photos of our Lizzie Mcguire
Your dragon is a baby about 2-3 months of age-- we need to go over the surface basking temps and how your taking them-- analogs are inaccurate - No coils please-- uvb should be a long tube fixture - I will post links for 3 good ones here later- pick.one of them - this crucial for your dragon to thrive- surface basking temps should be 105-110

Latest posts