• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a UVB fixture

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
So I have been setting up my viv, and I think my UVB fixture has a short in it. Anyhow, I've had this one forever, and they are no longer selling them. Can someone point me to a new fixture that will fit an 18" bulb? Thanks! :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Go to Walmart...they sell an 18" under the cabinet mount fixture for less than 10 bucks that works great. Just remember to discard the clear plastic cover that goes over the bulb. You don't want to use it because that cover will totally cut of the UV from getting to your dragon. That particular fixture is very light-weight also and makes mounting it inside your enclosure a snap using a simple hot glue gun.:)
Enjoy!

Latest posts