• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

National Geographic

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
they did one on reptiles and thought they would have beardies on there... watched the whole thing and nothing about beardies came up and i was so upset. . . . so i strongly agree they should to make up for it by making me get excited for no reason. . . . and when that happens we should all watch it in a park on a big projector screen. . . .:D

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
lol after reading this post yesterday me and my friend got this bright idea that turned out actually really funny. we decided to go out to her house with all 7 of our bearded dragons and we tried shooting our own documentery on beardies. they all tweeked out and took off in different directions in her room. it turned into a show on how to find lost beardies lol

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is a show on Netflix called Lizard King that is filmed in Australia, it shows a couple Bearded Dragons but focuses on bigger lizards. Some of the footage is taken from cameras mounted 2 lizards & its kinda cool but I would still like 2 see a show on Bearded Dragons.

Latest posts