• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

name

thatguy715

Hatchling Dragon
ive been thinking about what i would name my bd when i get one and the name tilly keeps sticking in my head, think im gonna name mine that when the time comes, but then again i mit change it once i meet my new little friend

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
well depending on the gender tilly might be a bit silly :p

creative names come out of the blue a lot, personally i want me next BD to be named Nightmare.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Sometimes its best to wait and get to know them a bit before you choose a name :) my BD already had a name when i got her (Rex) *rolls eyes
but she was in need of a name change as her previous owner thought she was male! because he never bothered to check otherwise :L i ended up choosing the name Willow after grandmother Willow from the Disney movie Pocahontas :') and because of what the willow tree stands for (in my signature below)

good luck :D i hope the right name comes to you :) once you see your beardie you'll know instantly if it fits

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Tilly would be a good name for a girl though! It's sometimes hard to sex them when they're young. Sometimes you have to wait til they're older.

thatguy715

Hatchling Dragon
yes i will have to wait til i know the sex, only name i really have come up with so far, still gonna think of names

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sadly, we named one of the ones of the last clutch we gave away. His(her) name was Snape. We were torn on whether we should keep it. We really didn't have the room when it came down to it, and we knew it. It was an abbreviation for St. Nicholas Angel Patrick, esquire. St. Nicholas = it was laid on christmas eve, Angel = both parents had Angel names, St. Patrick = it was hatched out on St. Patty's. Way too much thought went into that name lol.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Sometimes its best to wait and get to know them a bit before you choose a name :) my BD already had a name when i got her (Rex) *rolls eyes
but she was in need of a name change as her previous owner thought she was male! because he never bothered to check otherwise :L i ended up choosing the name Willow after grandmother Willow from the Disney movie Pocahontas :') and because of what the willow tree stands for (in my signature below)

good luck :D i hope the right name comes to you :) once you see your beardie you'll know instantly if it fits
I named mine Spike right when I got him. I might change it to Skitter because he skitters all over his viv when my hand comes into his space.....lol

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
mine was named Jessie before we even left the petstore my boys named him so and it turn out his a boy too

Latest posts