• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Vision Cage Plans!!

2pops

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I made a vision cage a long time ago and made a step by step cite for you all! Ive posted it a few times before, but am deciding to post it again! Please take a look and feel free to ask questions about it! THANKS BDF Members!:)
http://freevisioncageplans.webs.com/
Thanks for this website. We are attempting to put one together this weekend. I have questions about the sliding doors and track. Do you recommend a thickness of plexiglass? We bought .93 but it seems flimsy. Also, can you give some advice on applying the tracks? Thanks

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks for this website. We are attempting to put one together this weekend. I have questions about the sliding doors and track. Do you recommend a thickness of plexiglass? We bought .93 but it seems flimsy. Also, can you give some advice on applying the tracks? Thanks
I use 1/4" plexi glass if the pieces are longer than 24" if they aren't I can get by with 1/8". It also depends on what is being housed in the enclosure. As far as the track goes I used a silicone to glue it to the frame. If the track is wood I use 18 gauge brad nails,

2pops

Bearded Dragon Egg
I use 1/4" plexi glass if the pieces are longer than 24" if they aren't I can get by with 1/8". It also depends on what is being housed in the enclosure. As far as the track goes I used a silicone to glue it to the frame. If the track is wood I use 18 gauge brad nails,
Thanks
Great, here is what we've come up with so far

Attachments

• Lilith\'s new habitat 1.jpg
    Lilith\'s new habitat 1.jpg
    998.9 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts