• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my poor babies got cold last night

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was not expecting it to get as cold as it did in the house last night. When I got out of bed this morning it was only 67 in the house. It is supposed to be colder tonight so looks like I am going to have to make sure the heat is on for the lizards tonight. I woke up to find Ugly had made his way under the covers with me last night. He is a Chihuahua mix and they are known to not like cold and borrow so I really don't feel to bad for him but I found it cute to wake up and have my little mutt completely under the covers cuddling.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my Chi wiggled down under the covers too! There was no way she was willingly going out to pee this morning!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ugly went out it was not as you have been dealing with, it was 42 when I woke up so he went outside, he was doing the chi shake but he went out. But 42 feels really cold seeing how it was 90* 3 days ago.

kickside

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Is your dog as interested in your dragon as mine? Lol
My dog stares at toothless a lot and even gets jealous
When I am feeding him veggies and crickets. All of a sudden
My dog wants my toothless' food.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ugly is scared of my dragons but Booda was interested in them for months. He would try and bite them through the glass and if I was holding them he would try to take them out of my hands so he had to go outside if I had them out. Now we are at the point to where I can hold them and he will leave them alone. I will never trust him with them since his favorite game is try to get the wild Anoles off the side of the house outside.

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My dog and dragon stare at each other all the time. Whenever I go in my room, Zak's nose is pressed against the glass and Loki's up in his face with the beard puffed out.

kickside

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
valkyrja said:
My dog and dragon stare at each other all the time. Whenever I go in my room, Zak's nose is pressed against the glass and Loki's up in his face with the beard puffed out.

I saw my dragon for the first time show its beard and try to scare me away for the first time. It was cute:D

Latest posts