• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My office is FREEZING

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so the military in its infinent wisdom (or Camp Lejeune) has specific dates that they switch the air off and specific dates they switch the heat on. Well the AC in our building is still pumping and you can damn near see your breath. And per a base order we arent allowed to use space heaters. So we are all just freezing to death. Got 15 days before they flip the ac off and another 15-20 before the heater flips on. Least we put on our winter Uniform on Nov 1. Cause im COLLLDDDD lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the thing is this is worse than when i did cold weather combat training lol. why cause im stuck at a desk my office and not outside running ops and scenarios and getting pow training.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's not just military, it's also private sector. I've worked at many companies who did that....and I always sat in the coldest area. I remember typing with my winter coat on.

Maybe some Cinnamon Schnapps would do the trick?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Right now i have on a marine corps hoody and some driving gloves. i checked the temp it is currently 62 degrees on our wing. HOLY SH!T thats cold. lol. Makes me wish i could brumate too lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Go ahead. Curl up under your desk. No one will notice.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol oh if only i could. But i have a 56 year old chaplain that doesnt know how to type, turn on a computer, send an email, or wear his damn uniform half the time so i think my section would shut down if i did lol.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol I hate the cold , get some of those thermo packs you snap and they heat up stick them in your boots and gloves and anywhere else they fit LOL. Id be sticking things in the AC to stop the cold LMAO. Im from Bc and its cold up here and I still hate winter.How long are your shifts?

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL im sick and on alot of meds and kinda loopy today I reread what I posted and I hope you didnt take it wrong when i said stick the warming things anywhere they fit bahaha ,I dint mean it the way it might of sounded :-X

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im still freezing to death at the moment. Teeth chattering toes numb and fingers on the way to numb. This BLOWS!!!!!!!!! Just thought i would share my pain with yall lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmmm and here I was thinking.. how nice baked potatoes keep their heat... You can always brag about this new potato diet that gave you all those nice muscles ;)
*giggles*.
Janie, that annoying older sister...

Latest posts