• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My newest addititon

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Pewter ball python...

Pewter.jpg

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Im going to focus more on ball pythons from now on out...I love my beardies but I just dont have to room to house more beardies. Balls on the other hand...hellooooooo rack system :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Such a beautiful BP!!!! :D I just want to snuggle it hahah
You go right ahead and snuggle with that snake :confused: ....ewww....When I was growing up my father had 3....Sally, Serena, and Irma....he used to let them loose in the swimming pool. You can bet I got out in a hurry!! Don't like snakes....:cool:

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Nice. The one under the yellow and white on the left or real nice! ;) the white and brown one is also nice!

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
You go right ahead and snuggle with that snake :confused: ....ewww....When I was growing up my father had 3....Sally, Serena, and Irma....he used to let them loose in the swimming pool. You can bet I got out in a hurry!! Don't like snakes....:cool:
lol My boyfriend HATES snakes. we can't even go to the pet store without him freaking out if there are snakes and I just want to hold them and give them kisses lol

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Hahah he makes me walk through the reptile section of our local pet store to do a snake check before he walks through it to get stuff for his Sulcata. If there is a snake i have to try to cover the glass with my hands hahah

Latest posts