• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my new dragon and his new tank

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
zoo    and jessie 006.JPG
here is my bearded dragon jessie if it a girl or jessy if it a boy, just got her today and this is her tank
should i go ahead and feed her or him now i just put her in her or his tank about and hour ago they said he or she is 3 or 4 months old

Attachments

• zoo    and jessie 005.JPG
    zoo and jessie 005.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 49

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would wait till tomorrow you can give her a good soak tonight....AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
thank you for getting back to me so fast when you say give her a good soak you mean give her a bath how long do i leave her or him in the water

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
just holding her or him, after supper i will soak her for 15 minutes, thank again i'm sure i will be on here again

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
hi hey i have another question how often do i soak the bearded dragon that is 3 or 4 months
and i have feeding question also i fed jessie three crickets this morning offer her some veg and grapes with peels off
but she ate one small leaf of a turnip green i fed her or him three more crickets this afternoon is that enough or do i need to feed more tonight

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i would soak twice a week. a young dragon is a ferocious eater. you generally want to feed them what they can eat in 10 to 15 min. a dragon your guys size should be able to eat 10 or 15 appropriately sized crickets twice a day and "salad"! the first year is extremely important as far as growth so you want to make sure they eat properly.

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Cute little beardie,welcome to the forum! They grow fast and idk if its just mines but my little guys are both around 4 months as we'll and are like 8-10".

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Then try some diff veggies, mines have been eating there collard greens and squash from day one. I offer collard greens as a everyday staple with gut loaded crickets.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
is it a female or male

Attachments

• 0810111622.jpg
    0810111622.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 41
  • 0810111626.jpg
    0810111626.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 41

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
thank you next week take another pic and post it just to see if it change it was hard to take pic of it that way
didn't want to hurt it

Latest posts