• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My How They've Grown!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It seems like yesterday when I was playing with Magellan after he hatched yet it's actually been 3 YEARS! Here's some before and after pictures of Magellan.
Then:
Picture007.jpg

Now:
IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

And here's my little Frank, well not so little anymore, I never realized how big he got until I looked at his pictures. What a huge difference! Frank will be turning 2 in February. (I know hes not a Beardie but I often wonder if he thinks he is.)
Then:
IMG_2362-1.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

Now:
IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

Here's Gene's lil stinker Boris
Then:
IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

Now:
IMG_6611.jpg

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Magellan is absoulty beautiful. Frank is very cool. Hopefully one of these years I will be able to get one. Not enough space.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
Magellan is absoulty beautiful. Frank is very cool. Hopefully one of these years I will be able to get one. Not enough space.
thank you! if you ever need info on frillies just PM me and ill send you everything i got!

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'll keep that in mind when the time comes. Thanks Candice... Gotta get rid of the kids first before I can let reptiles take over my house lol... Only 15 years to go

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
I'll keep that in mind when the time comes. Thanks Candice... Gotta get rid of the kids first before I can let reptiles take over my house lol... Only 15 years to go
haha luckily the only children i have right now are my scaly ones and my one furry one

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx tim, ive had many people ask me to stud magellan out...if the people were reliable and close enough for me to drive to then i might jus do it...he makes some beautiful babies

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thank you for the compliments everyone and my scaly family appreciates them as well!

brian...like i said if/when you move closer, magellan is all yours when i vacation near you lol

Latest posts