• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my first forum

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I would like to say hello to everyone. I have never been on a forum before! let me introduce myself. I am Rick and the proud father of savana or vannie for short. she is about 9 months old. i am not new to bearded dragons or repts. infact i have been rasing rept since i was 9. i am now 27. vannie is my secound bearded. I got my first one from a friend of mine when i was still in the army. freddie was 6 when i got him because of my friend ETSing. i had him for 4 wonderful years before he passed. he passed when i was on my last deployment before i got out of the army. thanks for your time.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum. Would love to see pics of Vannie.
BTW...Thanks for serving our Country.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome.
Looking forward to seeing pics of Vannie

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks everyone! it will be awhile before i can post pics. my house was broken into a few months ago and the computer was stolen. with a pay cut at work i just have not been able to get a new one. i posted this at work yea i know lol bad worker but what the boss does not know wont kill him lol.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum. Its a lot of fun here and so many people to learn from.

Latest posts