• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My fat boy [emoji172]

Tasalyn

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I adopted an awesome 6 month old beardie (Finley) a couple of days ago and he eats EVERYTHING! He always chooses green leafy things over anything else for sure (I can’t even take him in my grass because all he will do is eat it and I don’t want him to consume the fertilizer we use [emoji23]) He definitely eats a couple of roaches and super worms a day that I get from a breeder.

I guess my only question is if there is a limit to how much I should feed him or should I let him eat as much as he can eat?

I know he’s growing a ton and is going to be getting pretty big! And don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely not complaining about how much he eats, I am so grateful that he’s a good eater!!

2d4ff438287c5b06c0aadf4de19a1eef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is still growing so providing a bowl of greens each day and 2x a day live bugs what he will consume in 5-10 min just be careful on how many and how often you feed supers as they are high in fat. Once he's more of a young adult then you go down 1 feed a day along with greens..

Latest posts