• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Dragons' Enclosures

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Magellan's Enclosure:
IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Lizzy's Enclosure:
IMG_3487.jpg

Galileo's Enclosure (will be upgrading in the near future):
IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Hatchlings' Enclosure:
IMG_3744.jpg

yoshi09

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i think the viv u made is amazing really impresive i have something similar but smaller im trying to get a bigger cabinet to make a bigger viv il post a pic of the 1 ive alredy made if you like its so much like yours lol :D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yoshi09 said:
i think the viv u made is amazing really impresive i have something similar but smaller im trying to get a bigger cabinet to make a bigger viv il post a pic of the 1 ive alredy made if you like its so much like yours lol :D
awesome! arent u on the other forum too? lol

yoshi09

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yes i am lol. i saw your idea and done something smaller i hope you dont mind thanks :)

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
woah nice viv i am making something similar but its just a hide i think im making it from the same stuff you did or it looks similar styrafoam and liquid nails i assume i hope because if thats the case i can do it for sure and now that i saw the tile ha im thinking i like it but how did you get it to fit so perfectly and is that grout in the cracks or not well enough questions sorry what i really wanted to say was great job its beautiful

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
rugbychic07 said:
woah nice viv i am making something similar but its just a hide i think im making it from the same stuff you did or it looks similar styrafoam and liquid nails i assume i hope because if thats the case i can do it for sure and now that i saw the tile ha im thinking i like it but how did you get it to fit so perfectly and is that grout in the cracks or not well enough questions sorry what i really wanted to say was great job its beautiful

yup i made my back wall, ledge, and cave/hide out of tile grout, liquid nails and styrofoam and great stuff/foam in a can for gaps ans cracks...as for the tile you can go to home depot or lowes with the inside dimensions of the tank and they will cut the tile for you for free (as long as you buy the tile from them of course) i had the tile prior to building this and my tile cutter was broken so i just smashed the tile on the ground and did a mosaic layout of the tile...i used grout in the cracks to hold everything down and then i sealed it

Dingo!

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
WOW i really like that first one thats really tight looking im gonna do somthing to mine and make it look something like that with the two towers!! :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it was magellens viv that gave me the idea for:
IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

castle de yardley.

made from styro, greatstuff, grout and painted, then sealed with mod podge.
janie.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I absolutely love that...being a medieval freak...that is my kind of viv !

Nice job ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup, you can lay that idea totally on you, Candice. I knew I wanted something special for him, since he is so special, and thus the idea was hatched ;)
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You ens all are a gonna make me blushup like a lil girl !
oh noooooooooo it's happening ! I'm turning.....*gasp* Southern ! AAAAAAAAAAaack !
lol
Thanks all, it was a truly joint effort ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
You ens all are a gonna make me blushup like a lil girl !
oh noooooooooo it's happening ! I'm turning.....*gasp* Southern ! AAAAAAAAAAaack !
lol
Thanks all, it was a truly joint effort ;)
Janie.
hey there aint nuttin wrong with us sutherners
im a southern born and southern raised gentlemen 8)

Latest posts