• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Cage

Chompper

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone! me and chompper ( my dragon ) are new to this forum so i thought i would post some pics of his home, hope you like it.

This is my main man CHOMPPER!!!!!

100_0077.jpg

Here is his setup

mix065.jpg

mix066.jpg

mix067.jpg

mix068.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sweet setup! Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing about your adventures with Chompper. He is a beaut! :)

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Are you just showing off ;)

Cool setup, I know chomper must feel like the coolest dragon on the block!

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Are those tiles in the bottom? Are some grouted together?

We transferred to tiles and I was wondering how to accommodate for the last couple of inches, but it looks like you just overlapped them which also created a mini step, not too bad at all!

Nice rock wall!!!

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
One more thing..you might wanna still put a post in the Introductions section to formerly intro Chomper to the crowd. You can make it brief and then link to this thread.

I would just hate for members to miss out on meeting Chomper and seeing your awesome setup if they don't make it over to the Habitats section.

Chompper

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks.
I just used a little sand under the top tile to keep it level i never had to use grout at all. this was the second cage i built and about the 5th fake wall. the wall in the pics i am changing soon.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well again, great job. It is nice to see such effort into your beardie's home. We originally had a background like your wall as it definitely adds a great deal of interest, but then we moved Bernie to a central part of the house where both sides needed visibility so we could be followed.

What are you replacing it with, a newly created rock wall? Can't wait to see.