• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie isn’t doing anything

Mason

Bearded Dragon Egg
i need some help guys my 5 year old Mushu isn’t eating or moving much his lights are fine and he just isn’t doing much of anything I’ve forced him to drink the last couple of days and the only time he was very active was yesterday when I gave him a bath then he fell asleep in his water which he never does he’s never acted this way and was wondering if anyone has so help for me

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
Is he maybe trying to brumate? Is he basking or going in a hide? Is he eating? Pooping? Has he ever brumated before?

Mason

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve never seen him brumate before which I’m hoping he is, his eyes stay closed he pooped when I gave him a bath but for the most part he stays under the heat but he doesn’t get very far from where I lay him back in his tank he’s eaten 1 cricket in a week

Mason

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve never seen him brumate before which I’m hoping he is, his eyes stay closed he pooped when I gave him a bath but for the most part he stays under the heat but he doesn’t get very far from where I lay him back in his tank he’s eaten 1 cricket in a week
And do they brumate at that age? I wasn’t sure if they did after a certain age

Latest posts