• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie bit my toe!

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So, this is just a fun general, random post, but has your beardie ever bit you for a weird reason?
Today I decided to paint my toes green, and of course, I let Daryl out to play, the moment she saw my big toe she decided to bite it >.< ouchie!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is too Funny -
laughhard-1.gif

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
when i go to take my baby amy's food dish out to change it or add more she will literally jump up and latch on to my finger like she is saying "THATS MY FOOD GIVE IT BACK!"

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Too funny! Midna bit my husbands finger once, but that was because he had some strawberry on it from feeding them. And when she seen it.... CHOMP! I had a good laugh :)

Brittany

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardy unfortunately got used to me hand feeding him, and decided to take a huge bite out of my thumb one day; IT actually broke the skin! hurt like crazy!

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Gucci liked my big toe just randomly twice one night i wondered what the hell it was and there she was like licking her lips by my foot >.< strange dragon only time shes bit is when my finger was in the way of her cucumber lol

Latest posts