• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Bearded dragons stopped growing

Witchcvlt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is his basking spot directly under the heat bulb? I can’t tell from the picture if the bulb is further forward, more to the centre of the enclosure or directly over where he is sitting? If it’s not directly under, you can move the bulb or move the basking spot.
The basking spot is in those stairs/ log. Its directly under

Attachments

• 714B32F7-B70C-4DD0-A654-7EA2E5780B18.jpeg
    714B32F7-B70C-4DD0-A654-7EA2E5780B18.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok, that’s good. It’s really hard to advise much more until the UVB is sorted and you can accurately measure temps.

In regards to the cat (haha I see it in the pic) - we see online many beardies getting on well with other animals but they can really stress them out. For now until you have stuff more under control it’s probably best to keep the cat out of the beardies sight if you can. Just to eliminate any additional stressors! x

Witchcvlt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok, that’s good. It’s really hard to advise much more until the UVB is sorted and you can accurately measure temps.

In regards to the cat (haha I see it in the pic) - we see online many beardies getting on well with other animals but they can really stress them out. For now until you have stuff more under control it’s probably best to keep the cat out of the beardies sight if you can. Just to eliminate any additional stressors! x
Thank you, I am trying my hardest to gain some money now to buy all the stuff you mentioned, this will be a success i promise

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you, I am trying my hardest to gain some money now to buy all the stuff you mentioned, this will be a success i promise
Anything you do consider buying, you can always ask for advice first and hopefully you’ll get a speedy response before checking out so you don’t waste any money on something that you might have to then change after. I wish I’d done this in the beginning, I wasted a lot of money being inpatient, lol - x

Witchcvlt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anything you do consider buying, you can always ask for advice first and hopefully you’ll get a speedy response before checking out so you don’t waste any money on something that you might have to then change after. I wish I’d done this in the beginning, I wasted a lot of money being inpatient, lol -
Im thinking about these

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-10-24-311.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-10-24-311.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-09-30-909.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-09-30-909.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-07-46-172.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-11-07-46-172.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-02-04-10-49-18-534.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-10-49-18-534.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 7

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Im thinking about these
Both of those digital probe thermometers are fine. I can’t comment on the reflector as I’ve never even heard of that brand. In regards to the CHE - I don’t use one myself but I’d say the 40W wouldn’t be enough to bump your temps up in a 120gal vivarium, but if anyone else has experience with CHE’s hopefully they can recommend! x

Latest posts