• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my bearded dragon won‘t grow

sigourney koprek

Bearded Dragon Egg
i got iggy near the end of june (guessing he was a couple weeks) and he‘s only shed once since i‘ve had him. he eats fine and drinks lots of water and is showing normal behavior. it’s just his size that i’m worried about; hes grown only a tiny bit in the past 8 months and was smaller than the rest of his clutch. do you think he was the runt and may take longer to grow? i‘m not concerned about anything else but his growth because he eats fine and defecates fine, it‘s just his size :( please help me i don‘t want to change anything without help.

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
growth correlates all with your lighting and heat set up. what are your temps at? basking and cool side. what type of uvb are you using? if your temps aren't right he won't grow very well but of course as you say he maybe a runt.. my Stryker was the runt too but she is 4yrs old now and at 15 in long but is a curvy girl at 485 grams

Latest posts