• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Baby is Dying

Please Share My Gofundme Page to help end his suffering

• not sharing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TazsMommy

Bearded Dragon Egg
I noticed my little guy had a small bump on his head i though he may of hit his head and monitored it for a couple days and it spread to his eye and i rushed him to the vet and they told me he had a tumor and would die. I cant afford to have him put to sleep and i am heart broken because he suffering i have set up a go fund me to raise the $250 needed to put him to rest. Please share and help me reach this small goal and help my baby. gofundme.com/2hjqwac

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1470096782397.jpg
    FB_IMG_1470096782397.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_00751.jpg
    IMG_00751.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 41

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I noticed my little guy had a small bump on his head i though he may of hit his head and monitored it for a couple days and it spread to his eye and i rushed him to the vet and they told me he had a tumor and would die. I cant afford to have him put to sleep and i am heart broken because he suffering i have set up a go fund me to raise the $250 needed to put him to rest. Please share and help me reach this small goal and help my baby. gofundme.com/2hjqwac
I'm so sorry about your baby, have you looked into rescues? Shelters? Maybe something/place can help.

TazsMommy

Bearded Dragon Egg
No i haven't yet but that's on my list for tomorrow morning i didn't kno how serious it was until after 3pm today...at first he said it looked like an abscess and at no charge tried to drain it but only a small amount of clear fluid came out which told us it wasn't an infection. I just keep him in ur prayers please

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So sorry :( I would look for a rescue that can help you with him.

TazsMommy

Bearded Dragon Egg
So sorry :( I would look for a rescue that can help you with him.
ive contacted everyone i could nobody will help. im still waiting on a few to get back to me if they even do. I dont understand how can someone just let an animal suffer when they are supposed to help. it breaks my heart. ive been trying to sell anything i can and of course the gofundme page and offering to volunteer. my family has been taking turns cuddling and loving on him he is so special to us. so there is no doubt he feels the love and i hope it helps him in some way because i kno it doesnt help me all i do is cry. I rescued him and his mate from a neighbor and found a home for the other without rescue help but couldnt part with him. and now i have to in such a horrible way. and it just isnt fair i have to say he is the best pet i ever had in my life. I love him so much

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My heart breaks for you. That's a lot of money to put down a lizard, my cat didn't even cost that much. I wonder if you contacted the vet and told them that you cannot afford this and you want to relinquish the animal to them so they can find someone that can take care of it, if that would work. I can't imagine a vet would say no and make an animal suffer though this when they know that the best thing is to take away it's pain.

TazsMommy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Unfortunately when i was there i advised the vet about my situation and that didnt make a difference i even offered to clean the office and kennels until the debt was paid and the sent me out the door then the front desk called and advised me i needed to come back and pay for the exam of $55 so of course i told her the same thing i just told the vet before he even touched him i dont have money and i just want to help my lil guy. they didnt care at all its a shame. but i havent stopped im still online emailing and calling places and trying to get something done for him. but i know this has opened my eyes to how the world is when it comes to animals. if he were a person they would have treated him and billed me. but because he isnt then he isnt important but thats where everyone is wrong because he is important to me and just like my son i will stop at nothing until i find help or he passes but i wont stop.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unfortunately when i was there i advised the vet about my situation and that didnt make a difference i even offered to clean the office and kennels until the debt was paid and the sent me out the door then the front desk called and advised me i needed to come back and pay for the exam of $55 so of course i told her the same thing i just told the vet before he even touched him i dont have money and i just want to help my lil guy. they didnt care at all its a shame. but i havent stopped im still online emailing and calling places and trying to get something done for him. but i know this has opened my eyes to how the world is when it comes to animals. if he were a person they would have treated him and billed me. but because he isnt then he isnt important but thats where everyone is wrong because he is important to me and just like my son i will stop at nothing until i find help or he passes but i wont stop.
My heart just breaks for you :( it is very sad that people these days are not as caring as in years past.... have you got any other opinions on his condition? or at least less expensive care? just doesn't seem right that is alot of $

Missbipbip

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would try another vet as well. There has to be one that would do it for you or the rescue. I am so sorry to hear about your baby. I just lost mine and I know how hard it is. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Definitely contact another vet. That's a lot of money.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts