• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My 2 cents.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are many knowledgeable members on this forum that dedicate their time & energy 2 helping others & that in itself is what makes this site what it is. Opinions are like bootyholes, everyone has them & they're all different, that's why it is ultimately up 2 you as a responsible owner 2 use your common sense & better judgement while caring 4 your pet of choice.
It can sometimes be very hard 2 diagnose & determine (via forums) what exactly is going on with the health of an animal when similar symptoms result in different ailments. It is also hard at times 2 tell what someones exact mood is through text with typos or a lack of lols' & happy faces. To avoid any misunderstandings, please re-read a post you may think is offensive/disrespectful so that it isn't taken out of context.
Some members are more passionate than others & some have more knowledge/experience than others but we are all here because we have one thing in common, a love 4 dragons.
I'm nobody special, just a Mod but I see this happen quite often. Keep in mind, you (the members) are what makes this site what it is & the laid back vibe is appreciated.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I totally agree :cool:

It is hard sometime when you disagree with someone to try to tell them your opinion without seeming like your being rude. Once you say "I disagree with what you are saying" some people automatically take it as a negative way. If your reading a comment and think that the person who said it might have said it a little rude or harshly then try sending a personal message and ask them, but not in someones else's thread. All they want is help and not to read about how one person is smarter or has more beardies than the other. If you don't want to make a personal message then start a new thread and discuss why you believe that what your opinion is and why. If anyone is getting mixed answers about what they asked then I really hope they do more research to see what care is best for their beardie.

Like JeffO said, we are all here for one reason and that is for the best care for our beardies. ;)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What I have told people many times over in this hobby is that there are about 50 ways to do the same thing. In most cases it isnt right or wrong, just different than the norm, as long as the BASIC needs of your animals are covered the rest is fluff and eye candy. The bottom line is any animal has very basic and un-compromising needs that must be met for a healthy life cycle.

Latest posts