• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MVB Light Fixture Question

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Quick question before my MVB bulbs get here I had a quick question. MVBs need a ceramic socket light fixture am I correct? I have one with a ceramic fixture but the other is plastic and want to replace is as I'm sure plastic won't work. So anyone who knows please feel free to inform me :D

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
According to our reptile shop who uses them the plastic won't work because of the heat. It will melt it. We got a pretty good deal at drsfostersmith.com on ours.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have a ceramic fixture but it needs to be wired up and i simply dont have the time...im lookin to either trade one of the plastic ones i got for a ceramic or jus pickin up a ceramic one at the store...thanks brian!

Latest posts