• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music of Your ages...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just thought to start this up... I was born in the early 60's so that music and up to the 80's is all good, though I am a blue grass babe without a doubt...
So what do you all sing out.. when the mood strikes ? ;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh man...........Jim Morrison, the Rolling Stones, Lynard Skynard..................
AC/DC, KISS, Blue Oktober, Kidd Rock..............
it's all good.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
cant help it lol was never really able to get behind the new age sh!t like pop and hip hop and rap but im all about some metal

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pretty much enjoy everything except country. Sorry, that's the only genre I can't get into. Everything else is good..

BTW...I had a KISS lunchbox in first grade. lol...my oldest bro is 8 years older and I was the typical little sis. But it got me to enjoy the Stones, Meatloaf, Fleetwood Mac, Zeplin, etc.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
first cassette was metallica and i so thought i was a rebel at 8 years old sneakin that cassette lmao.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nickel Back BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
sorry all your other bands are awesome choices though hehe (i had to post my distaste for nickel back

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol
but still i mean nickel back
thats like the fakest radio rock band ever 8)

now remember yall love me so if you are avid nickel back fans dont crucify me ;D

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol well I guess im the oddball out hahaha born in the 80's I listen to anything except metal { I know I know no boooos lol} just cant get around the metal stuff. I do like rap and hip hop the most alot of west coast rappers SPM, tech nine, and then the typical girly stuff beyonce , ciara ect. I do like nickelback lol. And growing up with countryloving parents i can listen to about all of it :)
and of course i like classical anything with the piano in it. and some oldys isly brothers, nat king cole, louis armstrong lol I msure you get it by now anything but METAL HAHAHAHAHAHAH :p

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can listen to anything EXCEPT country!!!!! :-X I just listened to 40s and 50s music the other day and I just could not get over how foul mouthed they where!!! OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: YEAHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaa... I seen nickleback in concert cause I was forced to go! O well free music and free booze!!!! ;D

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Jumping in late !!

I am a pure 80's girl...metal and metal !! ohh the days of the big hair...tight pants that did not have any stretch to them at all !! Last concert was the summer, Nine Inch Nails and Janes Addiction...awesome !!...next is Metallica....

As well as allot of you, cannot do country at all....just something about the whining I cannot stomach....but to each there own I guess...

Latest posts