• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

mushy dragon poop

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
Okay, so, here's a poop question obviously. Gojira has always produced well formed poops, according to online sources. Today, when I returned home from work, it wasn't like normal gojira poop. It wasn't a solid sausage-like (thanks P) log. Instead, it was semi-uniform, but really, really mushy and kinda spread out. Also, it smelled slightly worse than normal but not too bad, I attribute this I would suppose to freshness, as it did look quite fresh. Is this something I should be alarmed about? I have read that it could be because he is getting too much fat in his diet, but his diet has been the same for over a week now. He normally eats his salad every day (collard greens) and anywhere from 25-30 medium sized phoenix worms and probably about 5-10 small dubia roaches.

Latest posts