• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mr. Cells tank update.

Mr.cell

Bearded Dragon Egg
We are at the end of our second week with cell and have learned a lot about him and his enclosure. We now have a 100w reptile halogen basking lamps and a 50w teamed up to make 107 in basking area 95 on lowest point under light. 10.0 repti sun 24 inch t5 fixture for uvb. Water proof rubber flooring. Back ground has been added and a humidifier to raise humity up to a better range. Only used when needed. Thanks everyone for the help. Just wanted to post the feed back and corrections. :)
20210224_101525.jpg
20210224_101543.jpg
20210224_123243.jpg
20210224_101601.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The closest branch is 10 inches under it. I will look for a solution to make more surface are near the lamp. The top has big enough holes my fingers can fit through.
Ok sounds good

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We are at the end of our second week with cell and have learned a lot about him and his enclosure. We now have a 100w reptile halogen basking lamps and a 50w teamed up to make 107 in basking area 95 on lowest point under light. 10.0 repti sun 24 inch t5 fixture for uvb. Water proof rubber flooring. Back ground has been added and a humidifier to raise humity up to a better range. Only used when needed. Thanks everyone for the help. Just wanted to post the feed back and corrections. :)View attachment 26025View attachment 26026View attachment 26028View attachment 26027
Love the setup it lookes great and also remind me how big is the tank?

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Why do you have a humidifier fogger just going to cause a respiratory infection and fluid in the lungs I use a mist King for my bioactive enclosure but a fogger makes absolutely no sense and isn't healthy

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
In their natural habitat there will never be enough biometric pressure to cause fog I have a Mist King in my bioactive closure that simulating rain with. How high do you want your humidity you have a huge bowl of water in there already in there already and even if you needed to raise your humidity which is unlikely a fogger is the least appropriate way to achieve that with a beardie

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is why I always recommend natural setups with a natural bioactive substrate the plants will suck out moisture out the soil and the air while purifying the air with oxygen not only that it's easier to control the humidity and have an actual gradient of humidity like in the wild not only that with the tile it is putting a lot of pressure constant on their joints and it can damage that so I would highly recommend hammocks as when they lay on them it releases all the pressure off the joints so with that substrate I'm inclined to say you need the hammocks more. When my enclosure get sprayed by the mist King it will have a humidity Spike and then over time as the moisture seeps into the middle layers for the cleanup crew and the plants absorbing the water and the rest being evaporated it has that natural cycle there is nothing natural about this enclosure other then the driftwood. You want to nurture their wild instinct as much as possible and in return you will be rewarded by seeing all those awesome behaviors isn't that why we own reptiles in the first place for that little slice of nature so why don't we get them a little slice of nature for themselves so they can act out their natural behaviors it had tons of mental stimulation that's very good for their welfare

Latest posts