• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving Sadie

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had to move Sadie into the other room. Sadie and Draco grew up together. I joined the forum here and learned they needed to be in their own enclosures. At first they were side by side. Then I had to put a screen so they couldnt see eachother. Then one day Draco mounted her when I had them both out at the same time. And he began head bobbing every time I got him out when he saw her in her enclosure so I put her enclosure across the room from her. It was not far enough. He then began to run at the glass hitting it pretty hard on a regular basis to try and get to her. He was hitting it HARD! Finally I just put her in a different room. She is now in her permanent enclosure so that is a good thing. I swear he is looking for her when I get him out now...

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
whoopie!!!! Congrads on the big move!
I'm sure Sadie loves her new spacious condo.
Draco might miss her for awhile, but soon he'll forget and go back to head bobbing you! lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aren't these creatures quite the characters? I'm sure Sadie feels much at peace. Should we be expecting eggs any time soon?

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No, I was there when he mounted, and took him off immediately. No baby beardies allowed here. They are adorable. However, I am not a breeder.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had to do the same thing with Boogie and Tessie. I thought Boogie was going to injure himself..

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Debbe said:
No, I was there when he mounted, and took him off immediately. No baby beardies allowed here. They are adorable. However, I am not a breeder.

Whew!

Latest posts