• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving in winter

CharlieRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi. My husband got a new job which requires us to move. I live in wv and its getting pretty cold here. I have 2 whites tree frogs, a african fat tailed gecko, a leopard gecko, a created gecko and a bearded dragon. How can i move them safely and keep them warm? I literally have 2 days to devise a plan to get my critters moved to the new place which is in a ski resort and even colder than where i live now. Luckily im only 20 mins from the new place but im scared because its too cold outside for them. If anyone has any ideas im open for the advice. The stress of the move is already going to be a lot for them but adding in WV mountain cold air..... Im pretty nervous.

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Look for a product called "Hot Hands." I've seen it on Amazon, otherwise sporting goods stores.

Latest posts