• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Morio worm vs blueberry

Sandy85

Hatchling Dragon
My boy Shrek is a funny little chap had me in creases watching him decide if he wanted a morio worm or blueberry, he was looking left to right as if saying in his head blueberry, morio over n over lol then decided to take the blueberry he loves them must be a hard time deciding for him lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410182155.026184.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410182174.128240.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That is a hard decision, those are my girls 2 favorite thing also!

Sandy85

Hatchling Dragon
Wish I videoed him and your right he kinda looked up at me as if I would decide for him ha is that one of your girls in your profile pic!? :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My boy Luci is the one in the photo. We named them before we sexed them so we have a girl named Dexter and a boy named Luci! I posted some photos of Dexter yesterday in the forum "bearded dragon photos and videos" the thread is "glamour shots". She was posing for me under the table :)

Sandy85

Hatchling Dragon
Aw there beautiful, ha I can also say I've done the names the wrong way round to my Dutch rabbit was bought as a female so we named it poppy only to discover whilst avin a routine checkup at vets that she in fact was a he lol didn't bother changing his name lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thank you and yes the names just stick. Luci was an easy fix though we just changed the y to an i and he is now Luci, short for Lucifer! He was a real terror when we first got him!

Sandy85

Hatchling Dragon
Aw bless yeh I've encountered shreks tantrums with me lol but we forgive them for that fact that we love them lol I'm hoping one day I can get another missed out on a lovely one a few weeks back here's a pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410284171.026712.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter has always been a real sweetheart so it was shocking to have one that was completely opposite. The two of them are a real handful, I wouldn't be able to handle any more unless I quit my job!

Latest posts