• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

More Dragon pics

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DSCF0679.jpg

DSCF0680.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0686.jpg

DSCF0682.jpg

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I had to guess I would say a year with just a glance, but size really isnt an indicator of age, because husbandry truly helps determine size as well as genetics. Thats just my best guess.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The size of a yearling but how long have you had him? Im just wondering how his care is. He has very depleted fat stores on his head.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i've had him a week now. I was getting concerned that he was skinny. How do i go about fattening him up. he wont eat greens and he only eats between 8 and 12 crickets a day. I bought him from a pet store where the kid was only feeding him 2 times a week. I still offer greens daily and they're left in all day. I just want to get him in better health so he's happy. I just really dont know how to do it. He's my first beardie. Any suggestions on how to improve his apetite would be helpful Thanks guys

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
More pics... I've changed her name to Tora

DSCF0715.jpg

Hunting superworms

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0720.jpg

DSCF0721.jpg

Relaxin
DSCF0722.jpg

Takin a bath... She looks really yellow