• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

mopani wood

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
It’s small so it keeps the humidity around the dragons down but on the other side of the room we need to use something else to keep the humidity down.
ahh!! i look into that for sure. also, im so jealous i love those zoomed tanks so much. but theyre so expensive! id rather build my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love the front opening ones. We got a good deal on the first one and then there was a year between buying each of the other ones so we saved a little.

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
I love the front opening ones. We got a good deal on the first one and then there was a year between buying each of the other ones so we saved a little.
i just built a 4ftx2ftx2ft front opening wood enclosure for like $125 i think, i think its way more cost effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts